5 oz water (boiling), 4 oz ‘tang’ flour, 1/4 oz corn flour, a knob of lard
4 oz shrimp meat, 1 oz fat pork, 1 oz bamboo shoot
1/2 teaspoon salt/MSG, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon corn flour, few shakes pepper, few drops sesame oil
- Dice fat pork and bamboo shoot finely.
- Cut the shrimp into smaller pieces.
- Add in seasoning and mix well; cool in fridge.
- Mix ‘tang’ flour and corn flour together and add to boiling water. Stir well into a dough (hot-water dough).
- Add a knob of lard to dough and knead till smooth.
- Roll into a long sausage and divide into equal portions.
- Press each portion into a round wrapping.
- Spoon in filling and seal edges.
- Steam on a greased stamer for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.