8 pieces spring roll wrapping 春卷皮, 3 oz pork, 3 oz bamboo shoot, 2 mushrooms (soaked)
1/3 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon corn flour, 1 teaspoon light soya, shakes of pepper, few drops of sesame oil.
- Shred mushrooms, bamboo shoot and pork.
- Season and marinade for 1/2 hours.
- Divide filling into 8 portions; wrap each portion with a piece of spring roll wrapping; roll up and seal the edge.
- Deep fry over a medium heat until cooked (approx 10 minutes) and golden brown in colour.
- Drain well; serve with Worcestershire Sauce.